What’s new in3.0.3 Build 5276:
July 30th, 2012
· A patch release to add support for Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
What’s new in mocha Pro 3.0.2 Build 5102:
June 14th, 2012
· There is now an option in preferences to switch between directional keys controlling frame stepping or point nudging· You can now launch this version of mocha from After Effects CS6 (Set in Preferences)· You can now copy/paste/cut and delete all keys and group keys from the dope sheet· You can now marquee-select multiple sets of spline points using the SHIFT key· Improvements to the camera solver
What’s new in mocha Pro 3.0.1 Build 4950:
May 8th, 2012
· Camera Solve Quality Indicator bar now only appears once you have completed a solve. If you resolve, the bar will disappear again until solving completes.· Performance improvements to the camera solver
What’s new in mocha Pro 2.6.2 Build 4468:
April 16th, 2012
· Lens module, to calibrate for lens distortion, render undistorted or distorted plates and export lens data· Remove module, to remove moving objects· Stabilise module, similar to the stabilise module in mocha, but also including the ability to fill edges using the Remove algorithm and render out the stabilised shot· Insert module, to offset the tracking data using transformation tools including 3D offset. The offset data can be exported to all our supported formats and the insert can be rendered out with motion blur, lens distortion and offset applied· OpenEXR files are now supported· All of mocha v2’s core improvements including 64-bit support and the improved user interface are included
Fixed Issues:· DE1067 Tracking skip ahead one frame after stopping – Stopping a track before it had finished would jump the playhead forward one frame rather than stopping on the last tracked frame.· DE1217 Project files saved ignore umask – Project files would write with restricted permissions that would cause complications when sharing project files between users.· DE1083: Sometimes points jump to the bottom left corner of the image in Nuke when attempting to adjust the points on certain frames – Rare mis-scaling of the transform matrix would cause problems with nuke splines.· DE1177: HD pixel aspect ratio for FCP shape export is incorrect – Exporting HD files to shape for FCP would assume a different aspect ratio instead of square.· DE1166: Mocha hangs in activating on Mac for just created user – Creating a new user with or without admin access rights on Lion would hang mocha on start-up.
What’s new in mocha Pro 2.6.1 Build 4014:
August 17th, 2011
· Export support for corner pin and transform (centre point) data to the Boris Continuum Complete (BCC) range of plugins.
What’s new in mocha Pro 2.6.0 build 3797:
May 20th, 2011
· Nuke Roto Export Improvements: now supports a 1:1 keyframe relationship between mocha and Nuke 6.2 roto keyframes.· Tracking on Windows Speed Improvements: multiprocessing optimization on Windows operating systems result in faster tracking speeds.· New SSF Batch Export Feature: ability to export unlimited roto layers in popular Shake .ssf format.· Project Save and Load Speed Improvements.· General Stability & bug fixes
从这篇文章你可以很直观的看到moch Pro的版本进化史以及各版本的发布日期、新功能和修复的各种BUG。可以看出目前mocha Pro最新版为3.0.3